Legal Question in Family Law in Illinois

I receive Childsupport and my ex works as a lineman and when off working storm work he is paid meal rembursment which is taxed! Is this concidered earn income? Is a per diem income?

Asked on 7/27/13, 6:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sue Roberts-Kurpis, Esq. Law Office of Sue Roberts-Kurpis

Depends on who you talk to. Just how much do you think it is worth to you to take him into court to get a percentage of his lunch money?

Read more
Answered on 7/28/13, 9:30 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Illinois