Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

my fiance was deported, we are getting married i am an american citizen, will he be able to come back to the us?

Asked on 11/27/12, 9:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Cho Law Offices of Michael Cho

There may be waivers available depending upon his immigration background.

You may find more information on the two most common waivers (I-601 and I-212) along with my services here:

Read more
Answered on 11/28/12, 5:06 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois