Legal Question in Immigration Law in Illinois

i have lived in the us for 20 years and i wondering if i could get my green card for the time i have bin living in the us

Asked on 7/28/10, 9:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

It's not that simple. The law doesn't provide for a green card to someone who had lived in the United States illegally for 20 years. It usually depends on your particular circumstances and eligibility. To advise you, I need to send you a questionnaire and to learn more about your and your situation.

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ and I will send you a Questionnaire. Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. More information at

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

Read more
Answered on 8/03/10, 8:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Illinois