Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

Should I contact a lawyer about plasma donation/ neglect

Asked on 1/05/12, 2:25 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

If you are saying you've been injured as a result of a blood donation, I strongly urge you to contact a personal injury attorney for guidance.

Read more
Answered on 1/11/12, 1:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois