Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Illinois

can I sue or press charges against a doctor for jumping in my face when my child was in my hand?

Asked on 4/25/12, 3:50 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Can you please rephrase your posting?

Read more
Answered on 4/25/12, 6:31 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Illinois