Legal Question in Personal Injury in Illinois

my downs syndrome child threw something at another child and split his head open requiring him to get stitches this happened in my home am i legally required to pay the hospital and doctors bill for this injury the injured childs parents have no insurance

Asked on 9/11/12, 4:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

submit the claim to your home owners insurer

Read more
Answered on 9/11/12, 5:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Illinois