Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Illinois

I've been separated since 2014 and I want to purchase a home without him having any claim to it. what are my options

Asked on 5/31/18, 7:37 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Elfreda Dockery Law Office of Elfreda Dockery

Divorce or legal separation. If you need help with either, you can call me at 312-372-5600.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/18, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Illinois