Legal Question in Administrative Law in India

You sold a shipment of goods to ABC Company and received a bill of exchange for it. But now you find that the bill has been dishonoured. Can you sue ABC Company? What would your rights be in a court of law in this scenario?

Asked on 6/06/11, 1:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

yes u can surely sue the company

for the amount of bill if exchange or any damages if caused

Read more
Answered on 6/06/11, 11:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in India