Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

The court has appointed a commission to partition the land(ancestral) among 7 parties. Out of seven

one is mother(late) and youngest child(late). Is it binding on the parties to agree the partition

proposed by the commission

Asked on 5/18/11, 12:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

even the share of deceased share holders need to be divided amongst the surviving legal heirs.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/11, 1:36 am
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

you can bring the same to the notice of the court/commission.

Read more
Answered on 5/18/11, 10:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India