Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in India

Have reached breaking point with NCDRC in a matter of medical negligence. The commission has exceeded its jurisdiction and appeal is pending for last 18 months,despite complying with all directions. The Commission is not inclined to dispose the matter.I wish to file a Writ of prohibition before Supreme Court under Article 32/226/227/139(1), having concurrent jurisdiction under Section-23 of C.P.Act. I am 73 years old and case is over 9 years. The Doctor's license has been revoked by MCI in my complaint but continuing practice. Should I need a adverse order from NCDRC before approaching Supreme Court or Exercise of flawed jurisdiction and other facts are enough to move? -With regards-pcjain

Asked on 4/07/13, 7:15 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

You can approach High Court, which will be a cheaper option for you.

Read more
Answered on 4/07/13, 9:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in India