Legal Question in Banking Law in India

reply urgent in brief

how to creat a floating chart on D-MAT shares?

Asked on 5/26/08, 3:37 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

J. Radhakrishnan independent Practice

Re: reply urgent in brief

Take a hypothecation deed of the shares in demat form. Take also delivery instructions from the holder and have the hypothecation noted in the Depository whether that is NDL or CDL. There are forms for that. get those from the Depository participant.

Read more
Answered on 5/26/08, 10:53 pm
Aniruddha Pawse Aniruddha.P.Pawse Advocates

Re: reply urgent in brief

Forms are available from depositories for the same

Read more
Answered on 5/27/08, 9:03 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Banking Law questions and answers in India