Legal Question in Bankruptcy in India

mere father ka court m case chal rha h check bouncing ka unko payment deni h bt payment nhi ho payi h btao kya kare pls unki date 14 march h

Asked on 3/11/13, 9:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

Engage a lawyer to represent your Dad in the court .........................Please check Sanjay Kalra and Associates on the internet to know more about our law firm and the legal services we are rendering for our clients from all over the World.

Read more
Answered on 3/12/13, 1:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Bankruptcy Law questions and answers in India