Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in India

If advocate commissioner report is not satisfactory to the petitioner , could the petitioner seek the orders of court to appoint another advocate commissioner , in the matter of eviction petition. If so, what are the rules to be quoted to the court.. please.

Asked on 8/01/12, 1:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

you may file an application for the same.

Read more
Answered on 8/01/12, 3:27 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in India