Legal Question in Education Law in India

Respected Sir,

Hello I m Nitin Mane from Kolhapur Maharashtra, My problem is on institute fraud, I m studying animation in the Institute "Lakshy Institute of Digital Technology", since a year.

The problem is that our institute owner not doing anything what they said and show before admission our fee is 65000 and the course was "Professional Degree in Multimedia Engineering" now he change all syllabus and course suddenly and it shows that we are in "Professional Diploma ..." and also he gives the project on web-design and photo-editing however we are joined as to be VFX artist, even we are here since a year so our portion must go on with 3D animation softwares. And if we discuss with him he says "this is the thing he wanted for faith of student, and I decided it, you will not change and interfare in my area of work" also we are facing with dull teacher who even dont know how animation field is works (they are freshers) however he said before admission that you will teached by well qualified and internationally standard teachers. He shows us softwares before admission and the 25% softwares he avoided to teach it, and the enough thing..he done that He shows us semisterwise portion and examination and now no exams here even as an test only!! we crossed the limit of 2 semisters now!!

if we go to police here all police officers want money to take action, we have not any student organisation here and not social communities who help us without money :-(

Sir/Madam we are from middlle class family and cant paid the fees like 1lac again for course.....also as in this condition it is feel like to have suiside and free from this hurdle....please give us any solution that our expectation are as follows:

1.He have to give us money back OR

2.He have to complete our requirements at any condtion

Sir we have expectaions from you to do anything for it pleease

Yours Thankfull

Nitin Ashok Mane

(+91 9860198225)


Plot no.39/40,Lakshytirtha Vasahat,

Kolhapur 416001,


Asked on 5/26/10, 11:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

you can approach the consumer court.


[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 6/01/10, 8:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in India