Legal Question in Entertainment Law in

My advocate played a game he did not submit his wakalatnama in the court, i came to know this when court pasted munyadi notice on my home. It order 37. munyadi issue date is 22 september 2012. guide me what to do.I dont have much money. I gave my lawyer 10000 rs by cutting my stomach. Please help me.
The other party is trying to take my late parents only property and he is rich.

Asked on 9/26/12, 10:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

File a complaint with Bar Council and request court to give you legal aid.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/13, 3:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in