Legal Question in Environmental Law in India

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your immediate response.

As told earlier this opportunity to work the payroll of the company has come to me after 12 years in the company.which will give a solution to my major financial problems in my family

I would be taken as a officer or executive which is the lowest position in the company.

One of my sources can arrange a degree certificate from a reputed university, which will look just like the original

If I provide the same to the company for the time being will it be verified by the HR or they will just keep it for records.

later on I will apply for a degree

I know it is very wrong, but I am left with no other option, as I have got a family to look after in these expensive life & I dont no if this this opportunity comes to me again as I am already in my mid-age


Asked on 7/11/12, 2:10 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

i understand that you have family to look after but sometimes due to our mistakes, we lose what we already have. do not go for such a misadventure coz if you get caught, you might have to face criminal charges of forgery and using a forged document as genuine. better go for your graduation and it is just a matter of 3 years. do you think you would doing any good to your family if you are caught. think and decide.

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 2:21 am
Vivek Mapara Vivek N. Mapara

I agree with my colleague Mr. Rajiv

Read more
Answered on 7/11/12, 11:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in India