Legal Question in Investment Law in India

Cheque Dishonour

if cheque is dishonour, and i was not informed or intimated what shoud i do and Should i get my dishonoured cheque back....?

Asked on 4/10/09, 10:12 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Yanala LaknaReddy Law towers

Re: Cheque Dishonour

If your holder of the cheque, represent it in the bank immedieatly and consult the lawyerwith dishonour endorsment memo. He will issue the notice.

Read more
Answered on 4/10/09, 9:29 pm
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Re: Cheque Dishonour

Your statement is incomplete. We may need to know if you are a payee or a drawer ? You may write your problem with complete facts in chronological order.

Read more
Answered on 4/14/09, 11:57 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Investment Law questions and answers in India