Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in India

my father who is a retired govt person has bulit a house by his own he wants to sell his house.i and mywife with 4 years old son & 2 years old daughter are residing in that house for last 5 years .Can my children can appeal for not selling the house as my income is non-taxable with private job & my family depends upon me?

Asked on 1/22/11, 4:32 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Nandita Haldipur Haldipur Associates

if the property of your father is his self acquired property he can deal with it any manner which he wants to . Your children donot get any right to it

Read more
Answered on 1/22/11, 4:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in India