Legal Question in Legal Malpractice in India

It is a village, a cement road is there in a street.. one fellow destroyed the road and made a ditch to drain the waste water of his house. what type of action should be taken against him.

Asked on 3/14/13, 12:10 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jayesh Desai Jayesh Desai

Already replied.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/13, 3:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Malpractice Law questions and answers in India