Legal Question in Product Liability in India

TVS bike complaint

How to complaint agiant TVS company and dealer MCR Enterprises because I purchase a TVS apache bike and everday creat problem this bike 1 days battery problem 2. gear problem 3. silencer sound problem and may problem in this bike. and I purchase bike on 20/06/2007.

Asked on 7/06/07, 5:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

G. M. Gupta gmguptaandassociates

Re: TVS bike complaint

see the booklet u got from the company and that must be having the address of the the manufacturer.

send the complaint to both the manufacturer and the showroom owner stating all ur grievances and ask for REPLACEMENT ONLY. if they dont listen then go to consumer court. maximum chances are that ur bike will be replaced.

its better you get the letter drafted from me or from anyother good lawyer.

For further detailed advice please contact persoanally with documents. Consultation charges will apply.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/07, 6:39 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in India