Legal Question in Telecomm Law in India

someone who knows me nd is from my society is sending me smses with abusive language. its from a number which is unknown to me but I have suspision on 1 person. How and what can I do to stop him and set him right.

Asked on 5/07/11, 10:43 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Sanjay Kalra Sanjay Kalra & Associates

File a police complaint by giving the sms and the cell nos. Let police take cognizance of your complaint.

Read more
Answered on 5/08/11, 5:10 am
KarVai Legal Solutions Rajiv Gupta 9811284735 Ch.No: 359, Western Wing, Tis Hazari, Delhi

agreed with Mr.kalra .keep record of sms .

Read more
Answered on 5/09/11, 1:14 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Telecommunications Law questions and answers in India