Legal Question in Traffic Law in India

my husband's driver hit a man and his leg was fractured.the driver doesnt have any, my husband has told that only he hit, to the police. now what will happen to my hub. i'm worried. plz help.

Asked on 7/06/12, 3:50 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

RAJIV GUPTA (Cell: +91 9811284735) [email protected]

it is a bailable offence and your husband has to face the trial later.

Read more
Answered on 7/07/12, 1:42 am
Global Legist Advocate & Legal Consultants


Try to settle the matter outside the court. Offer, compensation with medical care or lump sum amount.

With Regards

Global Legist

Advocates and Legal Consultants

+91 9873400403

[email protected]

Read more
Answered on 7/07/12, 3:34 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in India