Legal Question in Workers Comp in India

Dear Law Guru ,

I am working as a Tech Support Eng. for a comp which is exclusive service provider for a INC. And my comp frequently fails to pay the salaries in time i.e end of the first week in the month.And i am getting mails from our Comp that there is a delay in salaries in every two months contimusly from last year.Due to this i am not able to pay my (House rent , Phone and Mobile Bills ,Ele Bill..etc) bills which causes the penalties.In this kind of situation ..i want to know about the compansation law with which i can urge with my HR...

Thank You


Asked on 10/06/09, 1:57 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Rohini Kumar Tenneti R.K.1080 LEGAL SERVICES

Kindly refer your problem to the concerned Labour department

Read more
Answered on 10/07/09, 4:15 am
Sudershan Goel India Law Offices of Sudershan Goel - Advocate

Already advised.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/09, 3:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in India