Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Indiana

what to do about a deed

My father passed away 3 weeks ago. My mother is taking his name off of the house, and wants to put my name on it with hers. What needs to be done to take care of this? What steps should we take for my mothers' piece of mind?


Asked on 7/07/04, 7:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Cary Statfield Law Office of Cary N. Statfield

Re: what to do about a deed

Without seeing how you parents took title to the real estate, it is very hard to tell you what the proper procedure is to achieve what you want. I would suggest seeing an attorney. You may contact our office to set up an appointment.

Read more
Answered on 7/08/04, 9:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Indiana