Legal Question in Construction Law in Indiana

What type of verbage should be stated in a contract between contractor and homehowner in order to protect both parties in the state of indiana.

Asked on 9/26/11, 10:19 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need a very detailed agreement that should be drafted by a lawyer. This isn't a do-it-yourself project.

Read more
Answered on 9/26/11, 5:19 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in Indiana