Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

ford credit owes me 960.00 for 3 weeks now they keep saying the check is in the mail i have recived nothing is there anything i can do ?

Asked on 9/07/18, 9:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Go to a lawyer or file your case in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 9/07/18, 8:20 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana