Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Indiana

I have a fuel / gas company that put a no pay on my credit rating. The bill was in my mother name, and at her resident. She was put in a nursing home and is on medicaid she has no money. Can they do this.I live in Indiana

Asked on 3/31/12, 7:21 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

You can protest it to the credit bureau.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/12, 7:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Indiana