Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

I am 18 years old. I want to change my last name to my step-father's name. Can you help?

Asked on 4/30/13, 5:08 pm

2 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

You need to file a petition for a Change of name. This is not a forum to provide legal services, though; you should hire a lawyer in your community.

Read more
Answered on 5/01/13, 9:05 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana