Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Interrogatories under oath

I recently terminated my attorney and have not retained another, however I have interrogorties due back over the weekend. I have them mostly done, but how do I get under oath?

Asked on 8/03/06, 10:03 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Marvin Coffey Marvin E. Coffey Attorney at Law

Re: Interrogatories under oath

Put this language at the bottom of your answers and sign it. By the way answering interrogatories without an attorney is not a good idea.


I hereby certify under the penalties of perjury that the representations contained in the attached and foregoing are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief."

Read more
Answered on 8/04/06, 10:17 am

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: Interrogatories under oath

Find a notary and be sworn under oath.

Read more
Answered on 8/03/06, 10:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana