Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

my sister can no longer thank and care for herself. what can i legally do to help her get into a long-term care facility

Asked on 9/10/22, 8:37 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Talk to an attorney about establishing a guardianship for her.

Read more
Answered on 9/23/22, 11:58 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana