Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

Do i get my support payments back from my ex after the judge gives me custody and the support is retroactive from the date my son moved in?

Asked on 1/08/17, 11:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

In theory yes, but the order has to be written properly for that to happen.

Read more
Answered on 1/08/17, 1:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana