Legal Question in Family Law in Indiana

My ex wife is trying to take all my check for child support and care. My wife offers assistance with that yet we still get no where. What else can I do?

Asked on 8/15/13, 10:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP

Federal law places a limit on how much of your check she can get. She can not get the "whole thing" under the law.

Read more
Answered on 8/15/13, 10:23 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Indiana