Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

I was awarded a settlement in a case where a contractor took my money and never completed the work After the hearing he claimed to not be able to pay as he is not working. My attorney has said he can't reach him and he has moved out of state. Are ther any options I have ? Is there any firm that will take on the credit for a percentage so i can atleast get some money?

Asked on 10/28/09, 9:44 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You should ask your attorney what the options are as he has the most familiarity with your case. There are companies that purchase judgments at a discount.

Read more
Answered on 11/02/09, 9:48 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana