Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

my parked vehicle was totaled by another vehicle and I have had to rent a car for 2 and half months. Am I able to sue the owners of the other vehicle for my money that I have had to spend to rent the car as well as the balance of my car loan that the insurance didn\'t cover?

Asked on 7/28/09, 8:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

You can sue for the rental and the value of the car.

Read more
Answered on 7/29/09, 9:36 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana