Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

Small claims court

If i am buying a car from a friend but get behind on payments, and she has already signed the title over to me. And now the car is in my name will the make me give the car back and pay the whole amount that she is suing for, which is 6,000 dollars because that is the max you can sue for

Asked on 8/04/07, 5:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

William Morrison Action Defense Center

Re: Small claims court

Here's a novel idea - why don't you start making payments to your overly trusting friend so you don't have to think so hard about trying to weasel out of your agreement?

Read more
Answered on 8/05/07, 12:10 am

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana