Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Indiana

I have a storage unit in my name,but the contents are my daughters ..I want to let the unit go but I can't get her to remove her items...What can i do about this?

Asked on 9/27/13, 12:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

Send her a certified letter and hand deliver it too---telling her that she has 30 days to remove the property or you will dispose of it.

Read more
Answered on 9/30/13, 5:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Indiana