Legal Question in Insurance Law in Indiana

If a friend of mine was driving my car and he crashed it and my insurance doesn't fully cover the expenses the other insurance company wants should he have to pay for it since he crashed my car?Or will his insurance be able to cover the rest?

Asked on 6/16/12, 5:44 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Voyle A. Glover Attorney at Law

Make a demand that either he pay it or his car insurance pay for it. He needs to let his insurance company know about the accident ASAP. Not doing it is a violation of is policy and if he gets sued, they may deny coverage for him.

Read more
Answered on 6/16/12, 7:25 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Indiana