Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Indiana

Doctor took out too much bone

My friend had a laminectomy, and my question is how do go about finding a good and compentent attorney in the Indianapolis area who won't shy away because the case is against a Orthopedic speacialist and attorneys use them for testimony as it was explained to us. There is no question that this docor was neglegent in his duties. At least two other doctors have agreed with this and have made comments on the extra bone was taken out. My friend has serious problems because this proceedure was botch-up. Now he has scar tissue adhering to nerve and there is nothing that can fix this.

Asked on 6/16/99, 1:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

David Austin Burke & Eisner, P.A.

Re: Doctor took out too much bone

The best way to find a lawyer is through referrals and interviews with the lawyer. I cannot offer you an opinion as to the quality of the case or your likelihood of success based only on your post. If you would like to take with me then please call. I'm happy to try to help.

Read more
Answered on 6/29/99, 2:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Indiana