Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

Car crash

I was in a car wreak a week ago and at the time I didn't think that I was injury but as I went back to work My back started hurting, How long do I have to claim this injury with the Insr.Co.?

Asked on 11/09/06, 1:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Burton Padove Indiana and Illinois Lawyer, Burton A. Padove

Re: Car crash

See a doctor immediately and make your claim now. If the injury seems like it will linger, hire an attorney as soon as you can and be very cautious in giving statements to the other insurance company. If you dont have an attorney, please visit my website at

Read more
Answered on 11/09/06, 9:20 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana