Legal Question in Personal Injury in Indiana

During an emergency room visit they lost my dentures. They agree to pay to replace the dentures but nothing for pain and suffering incurred to go with out them for four months. What type of attorney do I need?

Asked on 2/01/16, 2:04 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kenneth Wilk Rubino Ruman Crosmer & Polen

You need an attorney who can sink his teeth into this.

Just kidding (maybe). In this type of situation, the pain and suffering might not equate to much monetary value so you might not have a case which warrants pursuit.

Read more
Answered on 2/02/16, 5:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Indiana