Legal Question in Securities Law in Indiana


My husband gets disability, and so does my aunt and mother, their children get checks too, when we call they act like they dont know what were talking about, and i want to know is our children supposed to be getting a check too? We are married, and all three children are his.

Asked on 5/12/07, 3:43 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

C. David DuMond Law Offices of David DuMond

Re: disability/ssi

Get together your ID and birth certificates, then call or go to the Social Security office to find out if your children's social security is included in your husband's check. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 5/16/07, 2:58 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Indiana