Legal Question in Tax Law in Indiana

bankruptcy & taxex

Can you file bankrupcy against taxes if one is unable to pay. If so how old do they have to be.

thank you

Asked on 7/25/00, 6:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Phillips Phillips Law Firm, Inc.

Re: bankruptcy & taxex

One of my colleagues has been working in this area. He wrote some articles on the issue that are posted on our web site at in the Tax section.

I hope this helps answer your question.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/00, 5:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Tax and Taxation Law questions and answers in Indiana