Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Indiana

Do I need a lawyer to file a petition in Probate Court for them to intervene in settling an estate? My grandmother died 8 years ago and her estate has not been settled and the executor refuses to do anything.

Asked on 3/19/10, 9:01 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jay Rigdon Rockhill Pinnick LLP


Read more
Answered on 3/24/10, 12:44 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Indiana