Legal Question in Criminal Law in Iowa

Do I need a CWP (conceal weapons permit) to carry or purchase a baton or anything that isn't a firearm in the state of Iowa?

Asked on 11/14/19, 2:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

I would suggest you review Iowa Code chapter 724 to determine whether you are required to obtain a cwp or are permitted to possess such items outside the home. Also I suggest you review the Legislative Services Agency's document on the subject.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/19, 10:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in Iowa