Legal Question in DUI Law in Iowa


if your being charged for public intox and you were not outside willing but put out is there anyway you can get out of this charge?

Asked on 11/20/07, 3:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Luedeman solo practitioner

Re: question

You can hire an attorney for a couple hundred bucks an hour if you like. A lot depends on where you were and what you were doing.

Read more
Answered on 11/20/07, 4:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Iowa