Legal Question in Appeals and Writs in Kansas

My daughter was arrested in Manhattan, Kansas and charged with a battery misdemanor. Is she able to get this expunged?

Asked on 5/15/12, 11:46 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

If she goes charge free for several years, Android has completed her probation requirements, she should be able to get this matter removed for credit/employment purposes.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 5/16/12, 8:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Appeals and Writs questions and answers in Kansas