Legal Question in Business Law in Kansas

If I pay the liquidated damages for breaching a contract, can my employer pursue other legal action?

Asked on 7/23/13, 7:53 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

One should not pay liquidated damages without s simultaneous release from other claims. Without such Assn agreement, an employer may be able to file suit.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 7/23/13, 8:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in Kansas