Legal Question in DUI Law in Kansas

How do I submit paperwork for a motion to suppress hearing in Lawrence, Kansas?

Asked on 1/07/12, 7:35 am

2 Answer from Attorneys

Anthony Smith LawSmith

Send a copy to the prosecutor, and one to thefiljudge(marked "Bench copy"). Then hfilethe original with the court clerk, along with a certificate that you served a copy on the prosecutor. You may have to set your motion for a hearing, and serve a notice of that hearing on the prosecutor.

Good luck

Read more
Answered on 1/07/12, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in Kansas