Legal Question in Family Law in Kansas

Child Custody

I am attempting a custody battle pro se against an attorney. It might get ugly, messy, etc. Should I even attempt this? I can not really afford legal representation. What would you suggest? Can I supboena without an attorney? HELP!!

Asked on 11/27/03, 1:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bonnie Selby Bonnie J. Selby, Attorney at Law

Re: Child Custody

In my opinion, your relationship w/your children is not an area in which to economize. . .yes, you need legal counsel.

Read more
Answered on 11/30/03, 3:56 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Kansas