Legal Question in Immigration Law in Kansas

Hello, i am graduate student. Live in USA . I have applied for asylum about one month ago. My question is, am i allowed for study work in campus or not. I may be offered an assistanship to teach so that i can get tuition waiver for the classes i will take. I wonder if i am allowed for this or applying for asylum would deprive me from this opportunity.


Asked on 5/30/16, 11:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Rahul Manchanda, Esq. Manchanda Law Office PLLC

Please call us at (212) 968-8600. Kind regards, RDM

Read more
Answered on 6/09/16, 11:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Kansas